[VoiceOps] Valid number testing

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Thu Aug 5 14:58:13 EDT 2010

You can use Local Calling Guide's XML Query interface to get at some of this
data.  It is generally fairly up to date but by no means real time.

http://localcallingguide.com/xmlquery.php

Neustar also provides their PortPS interface to customers for real time pool
and LNP data, but I have not looked into API interfaces to that.

	-Scott