[VoiceOps] Crazy bouncy month

Beth Johnson bethjohnson5060 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 11:04:10 EDT 2010

Acme SBCs: moderately loaded, very healthy, very stable.

All traffic graphs show no interesting increase or decrease in total
traffic; there is no traffic-volume based attack detectable by our
equipment.

A couple of RFOs have discovered planned, unannounced changes that
occurred.  Maybe everyone has decided to sneak upgrades and other changes in
before school starts and they lose that summer intern on which everything
can be conveniently blamed?  Interns and dogs are most handy in that
regard...

Hopefully, however, its just the NSA dropping in more Einstein taps.

-B