[VoiceOps] Crazy bouncy month

David Hiers hiersd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 12:03:52 EDT 2010

Come to think of it, I've been more annoyed in the past month or so...

Anyone know of a tool that can maintain/display a traceroute-like
history?  Not all network problems cause bgp route updates, and would
be nice to monitor traffic paths to peers for possible correlation of
path changes to SIP events.

David