[VoiceOps] Broadsoft and Allworx

Matthew S. Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Fri Dec 3 07:44:25 EST 2010

RTP issues are normally  not Broadworks issues.  Check with your gateways and see if they are handling the SIP reINVITE properly.  You can also test by setting up all aspects of the call on Broadworks to eliminate your carriers.  I had a similar problem with Broadworks when calls went through the media server they could only get audio from the media server.  It ended up being a bug in my gateway SIP stack that was patched by the vendor.

-Matt