[VoiceOps] Dynamic T1 Faxing over IP

Jim Gurol jim at californiatelecom.com
Wed Dec 15 18:46:03 EST 2010

We are using this successfully on Adtran TA900 series analog ports. Not even
doing anything special configs. It just works.

I tried using other solutions such as the LINKSYS/CISCO ATA and Handytone
with/without T.38 and it just is not reliable.

For some reason the Adtran TA900 seems to work (no T.38) consistently. Not
sure what they figured out here, but no complaints for over 2 years.

There is an ATA device called FaxxBochs that works over IP, but it is
expensive and I believe you pay a monthly fee.

Jim