[VoiceOps] Dynamic T1 Faxing over IP

Lee Riemer lriemer at bestline.net
Thu Dec 16 12:06:29 EST 2010

Whoa, slow down there.  You mentioned "the majority of deployed ATAs
seems to use T.38 v0...".  I simply asked what devices you knew used the
newer standards.

The reason no one is talking about it at the level you are requesting,
is because most of us probably have not heard of them.  We are in the
trenches using readily available equipment, and if in the configuration
of those devices requires us to match versions of the protocols you are
describing, then we would include our experiences in this discussion.
The thread owner stated two devices, and we replied with our experience
in those.

We do not make the standards, we make them work.

Lee Riemer
Director of Technical Operations
Bestline Communications, L.P.
Voice: 1+512.328.9095