[VoiceOps] Full global country/city list similar to NANPA list

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Mon Feb 1 15:56:00 EST 2010

On 2/1/10 1:49 PM, Colin wrote:
> Maybe I misread the original post if your not worried about the cost
> what are you looking for?

The LCR system is all about cost.  However in building it, logic says
you find the absolutely most granular model possible, and build up from
there.  That's the theory anyway.  Then, again in theory, all rate decks
should fit into that model and you have neat and concise database queries.

Here is how I explain theory versus reality, and it certainly applies to
the phone network:

http://www.askmen.com/daily/jokes/2001_jun/jun14.html

I appreciate the fast feedback because although it's not the answer we'd
hoped for, we can proceed with our own implementation without thinking
there's a better, more logical way.