[VoiceOps] Broadworks Patch Religion

Justin Randall jrandall at comwave.net
Wed Feb 3 16:43:35 EST 2010

What I was actually referring to is the fact that if you choose not to
go down the "Service Pack" path on R16, you can continue to receive all
of the latest patches on the base R16 without upgrading (this is new as
of R16).

Once you choose to upgrade to SP1 (or any future SP), you are locked on
the SP code train and need to keep up with the N-2 service pack support
policy in order to continue patching your system.

You are correct that the effective EOM date for R16sp1 is October 31st
2010 however the effective EOM date for R16 (if you don't go down the SP
code train) is actually August 28th 2011.

Regards,

Justin Randall