[VoiceOps] Trouble getting access in a building.

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Wed Feb 10 01:10:08 EST 2010

If you're a CLEC, rolling up to the door with a police escort from your
local police department or sheriff's office helps, especially if you're
trying to recover equipment. This can usually be arranged through the
non emergency line of their local police department. (God help you if
you're in the city of Detroit though)

Having the state laws that guarantee you access to the facility in
printed form can be helpful too.

Good luck!

-Paul