[VoiceOps] Trouble getting access in a building.

Richey mylists at battleop.com
Wed Feb 10 07:55:16 EST 2010

" To me, it sounds like you are "interfering" in someone's imaginary kingdom
and one may just have to go right over the local head to solve the issue."

I think this is the problem more than anything.   I am going to visit them
this morning and find out what the deal is.     If that does not work I will
have put it back on the customer to harass the landlord.   The customer will
probably tell them they are going to cancel their lease if they can't get
service.  Maybe that will add a little motivation to the landlord.

Richey