[VoiceOps] Trouble getting access in a building.

Lunch Hound lunchhound9999 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:54:47 EST 2010

Unless specifically abrogated in the lease contract, all state laws
guarantee the owner's right of access.

Pretty spooky the owner or owner's agent is unaware of this simple fact.
Get the sherriff to go with you; they do this kind of thing all the time.
Tell the press.

Internal policies can never predominate state law.