[VoiceOps] Trouble getting access in a building.

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Wed Feb 10 18:22:47 EST 2010

The real answer is a "vendor meet".  Call ATT and tell them that you are
unable to find or obtain access to the DMARC and would like to request a
vendor meet on site.  They will get to the building and get access and then
you are in!  Make sure that the building management, your field tech, and
the customer will all be on site.

	-Scott