[VoiceOps] Bandwidth.com Wholesale opinions?

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Tue Jul 13 20:11:00 EDT 2010

I'm talking with them to start setting up a wholesale sip trunk with them.
The rates look great. In the past it seems they were mainly a Level3
reseller. However now that they are a CLEC, have they mixed in other
carriers as well? Whats the general opinion of them?

I see from today's thread they only are a SIP proxy and don't touch the
media so I may have ON-net issues with their customers every now and then.
Are there any other complaints or compliments for them?

~Jared Geiger