[VoiceOps] Bandwidth.com Wholesale opinions?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Jul 13 23:33:18 EDT 2010

On 07/13/2010 11:03 PM, Jared Geiger wrote:

> They searched us out, so maybe high minimums didn't work out so well.

Beware that these two facts are not at contradictory relation to each
other, unless you've specifically been told otherwise.

Their prospecting / lead generation folks are perfectly happy to find
leads and talk like they want your business, but then the sales folks
demand high minima.  That's fairly par for the course.

Now, of course, with the economy being how it is and the general
situation, I'm sure they're willing to come down for some people.  I'm
just saying, bait-and-switch between marketing and sales is not
uncommon with them or anyone else.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC