[VoiceOps] The peer of my peer is my peer?

Nicholas Sten nicksten at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 11:49:58 EDT 2010

Haha, don't get carried away.  We're perfectly happy with the Acme
products.  They've been supremely flexible in accommodating our models.  And
we've been using them for years.

The only caveat is that we can break just about anyone's products with our
CPS loads, so we've had to deploy them creatively.  The 9200 simply wasn't
ready for our network yet and needed to get sent home to do some more
pushups.