[VoiceOps] My first post to VoiceOps :-)

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Thu Jun 3 15:53:17 EDT 2010

anorexicpoodle wrote:
> Check out iBasis and Broadvox. Neither have hard minimums and both have
> competitive international decks and decent service and have been fairly
> easy to work with.

I talked to Broadvox again two days ago; they still have a $3k/month
minimum (total billing, not just international).

We use Level 3 via Simple Signal; we're too small to buy direct.  Our
international usage is probably 50k minutes, just a guess, I'm not the
one tracking it.

Our only big international customer was Digium, and last year they got
big enough to go direct to various carriers.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve