[VoiceOps] My first post to VoiceOps :-)

Justin Randall jrandall at comwave.net
Fri Jun 4 10:06:00 EDT 2010

Usually CDR scrubbing/reporting is the best way to identify carriers
that don't deliver the desired ASR/NER, either entirely or for specific
destinations.  It can be a lot of work to build automated pattern
analysis but it's well worth it when pursuing quality/reliability, even
for non-International traffic (like tracking whether your carriers have
implemented the latest LERG updates based on 0% ASRs on individual
NPANXXs).

Justin Randall
Team Leader - VoIP Engineering
Comwave Telecom Inc.