[VoiceOps] Automated call completion testing?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Wed Jun 9 17:48:54 EDT 2010

Perhaps "recqual" is what you're looking for.  End-to-end testing with
tones, comparing the recorded tone with the transmitted tone.  Works
with Asterisk.   Implies you can control both "end" of the call, since
otherwise it is extremely difficult to conclude that a call is
"completed" since many errors are not obvious if all you're looking
for is a media path starting up.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Recqual

JT