[VoiceOps] New to VoIP

Peter R. peter at 4isps.com
Mon Jun 21 14:52:01 EDT 2010

Don't take this the wrong way but VoIP isn't best effort data.
There's WAY more to it than a couple of open source devices.
There's billing, E-911, directory assistance, LNP, DID's, CNAM, SS7,
routing and trunking, and Insurance.
There are folks on this list that still have frequent issues.
Partner with someone that knows telecom and knows VoIP.
It can't be done well on the cheap.