[VoiceOps] Auto-answer on Polycom phones

Peter Fabian pfabian at telesphere.com
Mon Jun 21 18:36:16 EDT 2010

Thanks for the response, but doesn't this solution still require the pbx to
send an alert-info within the SIP messaging?  Sorry if I am being dense, I
don't normally work on the endpoint side of things.  On cisco phones (on
sip) for example I can select which line I want to have auto-answer and
regardless of the alert-info being present or not it auto-answers.

Thanks again
Peter Fabian | Senior Voice Engineer | Telesphere | P: 4803857059 | F:
4803857079