[VoiceOps] Looking for Opinions on DASH e911 service

Paul Levering paul at featuretel.com
Wed Mar 10 18:42:00 EST 2010

Hi Eric.  We have been using Dash Carrier Services for 911 for years - and have recently started using them for orig & term as well.

Regards,
Paul

Paul W. Levering
CEO
FeatureTel, LLC
919-459-2300 x2310
Fax: 919-882-8893
http://www.featuretel.com/
3467 Apex Peakway
Apex, North Carolina  27502
"None of us is as good as all of us." - Ray Kroc
-- Why Choose FeatureTel?  See why the City of Durham chose us:  City of Durham
-- FeatureTel: Deluxe hosted VoIP at a bargain price - Article at VoIP Planet.com
-- Check out what's shakin':  Triangle Business Leader Article
-- Got VoIP?  TechTalk Video!
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.