[VoiceOps] Looking for Opinions on DASH e911 service

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Wed Mar 10 19:04:26 EST 2010

If you get anything other than a live operator at a PSAP, run, don't
walk, to someone else.

After "experiencing" many of these providers, we built out our own
facilities based 911 network for a REASON.

And now, none of our customers break their leg, and get someone with a
Canadian accent asking for their zipcode and warm transferring them to
non emergency lines at police departments.

-Paul