[VoiceOps] Broadworks/Polycom/Webex Conferences and DTMF issues

Dawson, Robert robert.dawson at mindshift.com
Tue Mar 16 11:49:22 EDT 2010

G.711/RFC2833/L3

From: David Hiers [mailto:hiersd at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 11:15 AM
To: Dawson, Robert
Cc: voiceops at voiceops.org
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] Broadworks/Polycom/Webex Conferences and DTMF issues

What codec/dtmf-method/carrier are you using?

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 6:29 AM, Dawson, Robert <robert.dawson at mindshift.com<mailto:robert.dawson at mindshift.com>> wrote:
I've got a customer that is experiencing issues with DTMF recognition when utilizing Webex Conference services. I have adjusted DTMF length and level to the point that it is causing issues with some other services but they are still reporting failures. I can intermittently replicate the issue as well. Anyone experience anything similar? Thoughts?

Robert Dawson - MCSE, MCTS Microsoft Exchange 2007
NOC 3/VoIP Engineer
mindSHIFT Technologies, Inc.
3975 Fair Ridge Drive, Suite 200 South - Fairfax, VA 22033
Tel: 571-432-4010
Cell: 571-234-2621
www.mindSHIFT.com<http://www.mindshift.com/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CAC4FE.976052D0] Ranked #1 in managed IT services by MSPmentor(r)

Boston - New York City - Philadelphia - Washington DC
We make IT work for your business(r)