[VoiceOps] Contractor for VoIP pre-deployment site surveys

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Wed Mar 17 15:29:24 EDT 2010

In the past we used Endeavor for exactly this.  Overall they did a good job
as long as we provided a detailed form for them to fill out.  There is some
wide variation in the abilities of techs in different areas, but if you need
them to have certain skills you can normally request this.

Other good options I have used for various "remote hands" type services
include Xeta and Blackbox.

http://www.endeavortelecom.com/
http://www.xeta.com/
http://www.blackbox.com/