[VoiceOps] Generic Question

voiceops_help at iwishi.nu voiceops_help at iwishi.nu
Tue Mar 23 13:58:44 EDT 2010

Hi Harley,

And to add to that question, Percentage of minutes too? If only my own
rating engine was easier to query. I've got CDR's but no info on if LD or
not. I don't see that until it's presented to the invoice/billing
interface. It seem these numbers could very quite a bit depending on how
your business is marketing itself. What are folks using for their
billing/rating?

  -Eric Osterberg