[VoiceOps] Sub-account with L3

Dawson, Robert robert.dawson at mindshift.com
Tue Mar 30 12:43:49 EDT 2010

We have a fairly large volume client that we would like to setup on their own SBC without having the traffic pass through ours - due to licensing expenses/hardware . I assumed this would be fairly easy for L3 to accommodate - a separate peer IP for those DIDs. They are adamant that they can't/won't do this. Anyone doing something similar - if so what magic words do I need to use to get them to understand?

Robert Dawson
mindSHIFT Technologies, Inc.
3975 Fair Ridge Drive, Suite 200 South - Fairfax, VA 22033
Tel: 571-432-4010
Cell: 571-234-2621
www.mindSHIFT.com<http://www.mindshift.com/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CAD005.4D0641B0] Ranked #1 in managed IT services by MSPmentor(r)

Boston - New York City - Philadelphia - Washington DC
We make IT work for your business(r)