[VoiceOps] Sub-account with L3

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Tue Mar 30 13:42:52 EDT 2010

Ask about creating a separate "BizOrg" and ask for a new IPTG to go with it.
You may need to have the right type of account (reseller) to be able to do
this.  Either way you'll need to start with your Account Rep or SE, not
support to get this going.  There will most likely be some additional costs
involved as well.

                -Scott