[VoiceOps] DIDww Outage, Problems

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Tue May 4 11:43:50 EDT 2010

Folks --

Just saw on Asterisk-biz that DIDww is suffering some issues.  I noticed
this morning that we had trouble getting to their API starting sometime
between 2-3am EDT.  Their website is currently non-functional with this message
(as of 11:42am EDT):

     http://www.didww.com/

     DIDWW is experiencing a severe attack on its USA servers.

     As a result, some of our services are suffering from intermittent outages.

     We are working intensively to resolve these issues and apologize to our
     customers for the inconvenience.

     Our customer care staff is of course available for all your needs by email and
     phone 24 hours a day at the following contact details:

     support at didww.com

     +44-20-80-99-76-99

It seems this has been going on for about 9 hours now.

Beckman