[VoiceOps] Trouble calling 212 areacode

Ujjval Karihaloo ujjval at simplesignal.com
Tue May 4 12:43:12 EDT 2010

I agree David.

 From the responses, I am beginning to think it's our carrier. Waiting for an answer back from them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hiers, David [mailto:David_Hiers at adp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 10:40 AM
To: Ujjval Karihaloo; Alex Balashov
Cc: voiceops at voiceops.org
Subject: RE: [VoiceOps] Trouble calling 212 areacode

Sometimes very broad questions are appropriate, assuming the questioner understands that the answers will be equally broad.

With my last SF post, I was able to get a rough sense of the boundaries of the issue, and sometimes that's pretty useful.

David Hiers

CCIE (R/S, V), CISSP
ADP Dealer Services
2525 SW 1st Ave.