[VoiceOps] Transnexus LCR

Tim Donahue tdonahue at theaeonsolution.com
Thu May 6 11:56:19 EDT 2010

Hi all,

We are looking LCR packages to deploy as we plan the replacement our existing Netrake SBCs.  The current front-runner for the replacement SBC is AcmePacket.

We found the LCR software from Transnexus, which according to their website, should be able to work with both our existing infrastructure and our future upgrade.  I was wondering if anyone has any experience (good, bad or other) with Transnexus LCR or SDReporter packages they would be willing to share (on or off-list relpies are welcome) with us.

Tim