[VoiceOps] Transnexus LCR

anorexicpoodle anorexicpoodle at gmail.com
Thu May 6 13:03:23 EDT 2010

I am running both and have been for years.

AcmePacket is the leader in the SBC market for a good reason, their
product is IMO the best out there, and their TAC and SE team has always
been a pleasure to work with.

TransNexus is a solid product and is about the best solution I have
found for gracefully handling routing tables of staggering size,
additionally they have a fantastic team over there and are always a
pleasure to work with.

Really, and this is pretty unusual, i don't have any serious negative
criticism about either product or the total solution.

Good luck

-Ryan