[VoiceOps] Directory Assistance

John Dupuy jdupuy at socket.net
Mon May 24 18:03:47 EDT 2010

Ah, nothing that witty. :)

The OA company simply handled the OA phone calls differently at
different times. Almost at random. For example, when they first answer
the calls, the operator's greeting would sometimes mention our name,
sometimes their name, sometimes no name at all. Sometimes they would
require a credit card of the caller to connect a call. Sometimes not.

John