[VoiceOps] Question about Packet Jitter

Schwarz, Albrecht (Albrecht) albrecht.schwarz at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Nov 2 04:32:23 EDT 2010

That's of course not really true, looks like you missed a lot of ITU-T docs.

You got to check out the
- Y.x-series
- G.x-series
and
- P.x-series
of ITU-T Recommendations.

At also the work in progress of SG12:
http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/workprog/wp_search.aspx?isn_sp=545&isn_sg=551&isn_status=-1,1,3,2,6&pg_size=100&details=0&field=aebcgfkjl

See e.g.
P.1010 : Fundamental voice transmission objectives for VoIP terminals and gateways

or Drafts
P.VOIP-MM Q 2/12 	Measurement methodologies for P.VOIP
P.IPterm  Q 3/12 	Transmission characteristics for VoIP terminals

etc etc