[VoiceOps] Broadworks/Valcom paging solution

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Mon Nov 29 17:02:56 EST 2010

On 11/29/10 1:58 PM, Dawson, Robert wrote:
> Anyone out there have experience with  Valcom paging solutions on
> Broadworks? This would be a simple application – 1 zone and 2 horns. Any
> recommendations for other products?

Shouldn't be an issue, we've used Adtran FXS ports to access the paging
adapters, or a simple Cisco or Linksys (ex Sipura now Cisco too) ATA.

The Bogen TAM-B works well too, and can be field selected to act as a
trunk or a station.  Requires a conventional amplifier or can also use
600-ohm powered horns.

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - jay at impulse.net