[VoiceOps] Lucent 5010 - Caller ID Wrong to AT&T Wireless

Adam E Barratt (Sales Engineering) abarratt at socket.net
Tue Oct 12 10:46:34 EDT 2010

  Has anyone else with a Alcatel-Lucent 5010 (Telica Plexus 9000 or
Lucent Compact Switch are other names) ever had issues with caller-id
number being incorrect when sent to AT&T Wireless?

We have several customers with multiple sites that share a common PRI
(IP PBX Distributes the calls).  The subscriber interface is set to
allow the customer to set their own caller-id (CGPN) but the ANI for the
call is based on the physical interface and doesn't change.  If we set
the ANI to change with CGPN then 911 fails to get the proper number.

Any advice is appreciated

Thanks!
Adam

Adam E Barratt