[VoiceOps] AT&T Ground Start Loop Order

Eric Hiller clec at cygnustel.com
Wed Oct 13 16:26:58 EDT 2010

We are trying to order the ground start loop I had posted about a few
weeks back. This is for that same USOC in order to get the less expensive
Ground Start loop ordered, any idea which of these NC codes is correct or
if it even matters?

This is all I have; the AT&T LSC ran the USOC through their internal
software and this is what it referenced:

      Analog DID Reversed Battery LX- TXNU 02QC2.RVO(2W Reverse Battery-Term
@ end user)
      02QC2.RVT(2W Reverse Battery-Orig. @ end user) 02RV2.T
      02RV2.O

"UNE LOOP W/O EQUIP,NO T"

The LSC says one NCI represents "with equipment" one represents "without".
Verizon and Qwest describe it as "terminating" and "originating". It appears
as though one needs a battery to power the line on the customer end, and one
is provided power. That's at least my understanding of it.

This is for AT&T Midwest.

Thanks,
Eric