[VoiceOps] Clear 4G WiMAX and VoIP

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Oct 24 01:41:03 EDT 2010

No customers in that role as a service provider, but I can say
anecdotally that VoIP works quite well over Clear here in Atlanta.   I
do gather that is not the case everywhere by any means, but evidently
the access network and backhaul here are not saturated enough (yet?)
to impede VoIP.  It also seems that they do take some QoS/
prioritisation measures for VoIP media, though I am not clear (no pun
intended) on what those are.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC