[VoiceOps] 911 call notification in Broadworks.

Matthew S. Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Fri Aug 12 11:21:32 EDT 2011

I have a customer that currently has a 911 call notification feature they want to mimic on our Bworks switch.

 Currently when someone on the PBX calls 911 the call goes through to 911 normally.  The switch then generates a new call to the building security office and plays a greeting 'Extension 1234 has called emergency service).  Building security can then react quickly to the emergency and be ready for the police/fire/ambulance arrival.

 Does anyone have an idea how that can be configured on Bworks?

--
Matthew S. Crocker
President