[VoiceOps] 911 call notification in Broadworks.

Hiers, David (DS) David_Hiers at adp.com
Fri Aug 12 12:22:47 EDT 2011

I don't see a config-only option, but I could see how some VXML/CCXML code could do it.  I suppose XSP/XSI could have a play here, too.

David Hiers

CCIE (R/S, V), CISSP
ADP Dealer Services
2525 SW 1st Ave.
Suite 300W
Portland, OR 97201
o: 503-205-4467
f: 503-402-3277

###Please note my email address is changing:
###from David_Hiers at adp.com
###  to David.Hiers at adp.com