[VoiceOps] RFO: Cisco ASR platform as an SBC

Jay Patel clecny at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:00:35 EDT 2011

Ryan,

If you don't want to invest a lot , you can rent Sonus platform at very
reasonable monthly cost. Some people also call it switch  partitioning.

We offer TDM / IP  Switch partitioning * with support* . I  would be happy
to explain our switch partition offering. We  feel free to email me
privately.

Thanks
-J