[VoiceOps] RFO: Cisco ASR platform as an SBC

anorexicpoodle anorexicpoodle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:51:44 EDT 2011

Jay,
Thanks but we presently own and operate several acmes, a Metaswitch and
Sylantro platform and have looked long and hard at Sonus for other
things but this particular project is all about reducing the real
per-session costs, which I don't suspect a hosted solution will be able
to do. Feel free to ping me off list though if you've got a super
compelling offer, I'm always open to new solutions.