[VoiceOps] T.38 termination provider?

Jon Radel jradel at vantage.com
Mon Dec 12 22:31:10 EST 2011

I believe L3 has T.38 across all the rate centers they offer service
to.  On a call-to-call and device-to-device basis we find that it mostly
works fine and sometimes just doesn't, but it's no more problematic than
any other fax solution I've ever seen other than using POTS lines, and
considerably better than some....

--Jon Radel