[VoiceOps] Carriers that allow CNAM dips via SIP Subscribe?

Doug Knight DKnight at telovations.com
Wed Feb 2 08:09:05 EST 2011

We've centralized our dips via sip to TNS over the last year with our Broadsoft platform. It has worked quite well and simplified things in operations.

Doug Knight| Vice President
Telovations | (813) 321-1030
1410 N. West Shore Blvd, Suite 700, Tampa, FL 33607
Visit us online at: www.telovations.com