[VoiceOps] DID Exchange

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 12:57:50 EST 2011

We tried quite hard to use DIDX and gave up - couldn't agree sensible
commercial terms, their API's not terribly good, nor is their support.
Which is a pity, as there's potentially a useful service there.

The model we use is to give DIDs away and to take the interconnect
revenue generated from the call traffic.  That's worked quite nicely for
us.

--Dave