[VoiceOps] DID Exchange

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Mon Feb 7 12:33:25 EST 2011

The only sales we ever got of DIDs on DIDx were temporary, and were all
used to get calls from voice verification systems that are designed to
verify you own the number. Then they canceled them within 24 hours so we
got nothing for it, and the ticket we opened to address our concerns
that we were a conduit for fraud went to deaf ears.

If they spent as much time on their network as they did going to trade
shows and the like, they'd be far more successful.

-Paul