[VoiceOps] DID Exchange

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Feb 7 12:21:34 EST 2011

On 02/07/2011 12:18 PM, Carlos Alvarez wrote:

> We gave it a shot and uploaded 200 numbers. I think we got 5-10 sales,
> nothing of any value. We priced them lower than the others in our
> area. The interop process is a bit buggy and interaction with their
> support team was slow and non-English-speaking, very hard to understand.

Yep.  I know of someone who was plagued by the fact that their
automatic call completion testing was constantly (almost daily)
flagging their numbers as not working, and it was impossible to get it
fixed due to lack of English and SIP comprehension on the other end.
As someone who invested quite a lot of time in the idea of selling
DIDs this way, said customer was very pissed.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC