[VoiceOps] DID Exchange

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Mon Feb 7 12:18:17 EST 2011

We gave it a shot and uploaded 200 numbers.  I think we got 5-10 sales,
nothing of any value.  We priced them lower than the others in our area.
  The interop process is a bit buggy and interaction with their support
team was slow and non-English-speaking, very hard to understand.

Eric Hiller wrote:
> Does anyone here use DIDX or some other similar service to sell DIDs? We
> are considering this to make a bit of money, not expecting to get rich,
> but seems to be a useful revenue stream?
>
> Any advice or pitfalls concerning this plan?
>
> Thanks!
> -Eric

Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve