[VoiceOps] DID Exchange

CLEC NY clecny at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 15:53:06 EST 2011

We  also listed about 100+ DIDs with DIDExchange , and so far not much luck.

On other hand, We are looking to barter DIDs with other regional CLECs. We
are New York based CLEC and We are looking for DIDs from  all metro areas
 including (Chicago,Dallas, Atlanta, LA, Bay area, DC,New jersey, Miami,
Orlando ,etc. to name few) .

Please contact me  offline.

Regards,
Jignasa