[VoiceOps] DID Exchange

Troy Davis troy at yort.com
Mon Feb 7 16:47:15 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>wrote:

> On 02/07/2011 01:11 PM, Eric Hiller wrote:
>
>  So the next question: is the whole concept of origination services like
>> didx void or just doing business with didx?
>>

> I would say the latter.  The concept seems otherwise viable.

Speaking of, I haven't had much experience with DID Logic (a couple DIDs a
year ago), but my experience was very positive:
https://didlogic.com/

DID Logic has polish in all the areas that DIDx doesn't - signup
process, Web portal, English-speaking support, and transparency about call
processing. I would have considered DID Logic for permanent production DIDs.

Troy (speaking for himself)

--
http://twitter.com/troyd