[VoiceOps] VQManager

Tim Donahue tim.donahue at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 19:22:42 EST 2011

Hi all,

I was looking around for voice quality analyzers for our voice
network, and after getting over the sticker shock from one of the
"hardware" based companies, I came across VQManager from ManageEngine.
I am planning on installing it on a test server, and throwing some
traffic at it off of a SPAN port, but I was hoping someone here would
have some insight as to how well their system works.  Looking at their
online demo site, some of the features (like the call ladder
generation) seem like they would be quite useful for troubleshooting,
but if the quality monitoring doesn't work too I won't be able to sell
the idea of using it to management.

Has anyone here used VQManager on the ITSP level? How is the
scalability? Have you found their Quality/MoS calculations to reflect
reality or at least your user's perception of reality? ;)

Thank you for your input.

Tim